Life Is Full Of Moments
The moment she made the decision to go right instead of left. The moment she heard the voice and swerved to miss the oncoming car. The moment the doctor told her she would never be a happy, active wife, mother, and leader in her community again.
Lori’s story is full of moments in which she had to make choices— some of which she had no idea would make the difference between life and death, thriving and surviving, joy or lifelong depression.
A Moment in Time is Lori’s raw, inspiring account of turning a devastating accident into a series of miracles with the power of her choice. Her journey, combined with powerful prompts for reflection, will show you how to:
- slow down and listen to the inner voice that is guiding you
- swerve around and through the obstacles on the road ahead
- navigate those old pothole-like insecurities and wounds
- heal your body, mind, and soul with powerful tools
- get in the drivers’ seat of your life and build momentum toward your dreams
If you are facing a crisis of any kind—health, mid-life, or relationship— this book will remind you of the power YOU have to overcome it and live a great adventure.